Sorry but this item is currently unavailable.
Please check back at a later stage.
The Indispensable SmartSpace Countertop Dispenser takes the sleek style of the original wall-mounted SmartSpace and puts it within hands reach on the counter. Like our other dispensers, the SmartSpace Countertop Dispenser clears clutter from the kitchen with style. Its practical and user-friendly design caters to the health-conscious consumer only one twist of the wrist dispenses one ounce of product perfectly portion-controlled every time! With a 13 ounce canister capacity, the SmartSpace Countertop Dispenser is the perfect size for the city dweller or the space-conscious it delivers convenience without clutter. Since it is designed for candy, nuts, beans, granola and more, it is versatile enough to fit a variety of lifestyles.
In addition, the SmartSpace line of dispensers have proven themselves to be a durable, reliable, attractive and cost effective solution for the most demanding Commercial Food Service environments.
· Sleek, contemporary styling it is the perfect size for the city dweller or the space-conscious
· Suitable for a wide variety of dry foods (cereal, trail mix, candy, granola, nuts, beans, rice)
· Convenient storage and portion control each quick twist dispenses approximately one ounce
· Designed to preserve freshness for up to 45 days
· Ideal for parents (promotes growing independence as children learn to serve themselves)
· Ideal for health- or weight-conscious consumers
· Holds 13 ounces of dry food
· Dimensions: 6.5 in D x 6.31 in W x 16.69 in H (16.51 cm D x 16.03 cm W x 42.4 cm H)
· Product weight: 5 pounds (2.27 kilograms)
· Limited 90 day warranty
· Made in China
· Model: WMS100 / KCH-06140
Posted by Unknown on 23rd Apr 2014
Great dispenser. Made really well. I have three and use them for coffee, almonds and walnuts.
Posted by Vivian on 6th Dec 2012
Nephew loves cereal, this will be a gift her will love for Christmas! Looks great, holds just the right amount and he can refill himself.Thanks to Food Network Magazine for the great morning rush tips on new gadgets.