• Place ground Coffee into the Brewing Chamber
• Add pre-heated water and close the lid to steep (Approx. 16 ounce capacity)
• Place on top of your favorite cup and the patented valve releases the coffee directly into your cup
• Lift Incred ‘a Brew and the patented valve automatically closes to stop the flow of coffee
• Removable strainer (filter) prevents Ground Coffee from passing through the opening leaving no sediment in your cup
(The filter can be removed for cleaning by placing your thumb on the outside of the chamber and your first finger on the nub and pulling it towards you.)
• Included drip tray keeps your countertops or your table clean and liquid free
• Constructed of BPA Free Tritan™ copolyester
Posted by Diane on 4th Dec 2013
Per recommendation of America's Test Kitchen product review, I had to purchase it. Ingenious design that once the Incred a Brew is removed from the cup, it stops dripping. Produces a great cup of coffee. Its lid makes it safe for use on the boat unlike the Melitta Coffee drip filtering system. Have purchased the second one to use on our sailboat. Only flaw was the design of the filter but a quick note to Zevro and they immediately replaced it. Now that IS customer service!
Posted by john fermino on 18th Sep 2013
my Incred a brew is great. I am still experimenting with the amounts of coffee I am adding and I can keep tweaking and tasting. All the cups taste great.
Posted by CWC on 5th May 2013
I enjoy A good cup of coffee, This does the trick
Posted by Unknown on 23rd Mar 2013
For the perfect 8oz cup:
Boil water, let it cool down for 1-2 minutes.
Pour over 1.5 TBLSP of freshly ground coffee and let steep for 4-8 minutes.
Posted by Pat on 6th Mar 2013
The Incred A Brew makes a great cup of coffee, with easy clean-up as an added bonus. I have using an Aeropress to make individual cups, but the Incred A Brew is my new fav. It seems to make a smoother cup of coffee. I have used two different types of coffee beans, and both have been very smooth. I highly recommend this Zevro product.
Posted by Scott S on 25th Jan 2013
To heck with High Dollar Coffee shops.
Superlative Coffee at my Desk, when I want it, and great!