With the Indispensable Coffee Dispenser, ground coffee can be available at any time without worrying about finding the time to grind the coffee beans. Designed to measure one tablespoon at a time, the Indispensable Coffee Dispenser can be used to place ground coffee directly into coffee makers or espresso machines. It is designed to keep ground coffee fresh for maximum flavor, and the included base keeps countertops clean of ground coffee spills. Depending on how much coffee you drink, you may only need to grind coffee beans once a week, saving you both time and effort. In a rush every day but still want to enjoy a cup of freshly ground coffee? The Indispensable Coffee Dispenser is for you! It helps keep ground coffee fresh so flavor isn't wasted, and its attractive design fits into any kitchen.
click here for assembly instructions
· Allows you to brew coffee that is consistently to your taste.
(just note how many handle squeezes were used for your "perfect cup" and it will be easy to make again!)
· Saves you time because the coffee beans are already ground so they are easy to access in the morning rush
· Holds up to ½ pound of ground coffee
· Each squeeze of the handle dispenses one tablespoon of ground coffee
· Helps to keep ground coffee fresh
· Dimensions: 4.5 in diameter x 10.5 in H (11.43 cm diameter x 26.67 cm H)
· Product weight: 1.2 pounds (544 grams)
· Limited 90 day warranty
· Made in China
· Model: MCD200 / KCH-06079, MCD101C / KCH-06076, MCD102C / KCH-06077, AND MCD103C / KCH-06078
· Received Cooking Club of America Member-Tested and Recommended Seal of Approval
Posted by Unknown on 7th May 2015
Having used cofffee dispensers for years due to convenience and efficiency, I rate the Zevro at the top of the list -- both for style and mechanical performance. I can't live without it as well!
Posted by Babs on 1st May 2014
I first got this as an incentive gift with purchase from Gevalia Coffee a looong time ago. Have been needing another for a bit and was very lucky to stumble on it surfing the web. It is an absolute delight. It is mechanically simple making it easy to use and to clean. Dispenses several grinds equally well, does not clog and looks good on the counter top. One of those magical inventions that never will need an upgrade. Zevro, you rock!!
Posted by Virginia Day on 10th Dec 2013
I have used 2 and using one now and have one extra when the last one stops working.
It is the best thing I have in my kitchen.
Posted by Joel Huber on 11th Feb 2013
My wife had purchased one at least 5 or 6 years ago and i kept asking her where did you get this, because we just loved it, so when this one died i went on line using the product name and YES i found it so now the household is complete. Thank you for such a fine product.